Crackle Chocolate combines rice krispies and cooking chocolate, creating a sweet, nutty flavor. Crackle Chocolate is a great surprise treat for your family on special occasions. It is quick and easy to make. Step-by-step photo of homemade crackle chocolate recipe
Do you remember the crackle chocolate we used to have? They are chocolate with Rice Krispies inside. It was delicious and just as good as store-bought chocolates.
Crackle Chocolate combines rice krispies and cooking chocolate, creating a sweet, nutty flavor. Crackle Chocolate is a great surprise and easy to make for your family.
- 1 cup of cooked chocolate
- 1/3 cup rice krispies
- Chop the chocolate roughly.
- Could you place it in a heatproof bowl? The double boiler method is used to melt the chocolate. Let the chocolate melt in a saucepan.
- Once the mixture has melted completely, add Rice Krispies. Mix thoroughly.
- Keep your chocolate mold ready. Fill the mold with chocolate using a spoon
- Please keep it in the fridge for at least one hour
- Slowly take the chocolate out of the mold. Enjoy Homemade Crackle Chocolate