You will not want to leave the air fryer world once you have discovered how easy it is to prepare any recipe. It will also be delicious. Warning: Once you have tried these delightful dishes, you will be hooked.
Everyone loves deep-fried foods, but you’re more likely to opt for a healthier option with less oil and the same amount of crisp. What recipes will be discussed?
Today is your lucky day because we’ll teach you how to cook juicy hamburgers with an air fryer. We will also show you how to make BBQ ribs and, last but not least, jalapeno-popper.
Hamburger Air Fryer Recipe
If you are looking for a delicious hamburger Air Fryer recipe, then you have come to the right page.
- 1 pound of lean beef 80/20
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce optional
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Half a teaspoon of onion powder
- Half a teaspoon of pepper
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Combine the ingredients for the meat, onion, garlic, and salt in a large bowl.
- Once the mixture has been prepared, form it into round patties. Please make sure they are 1/2 inch thick to get a delicious taste. Remember the tip that we gave you to place your thumb in between the two patties. This will prevent them from expanding during the cooking process. You can also brush the barbecue sauce on top of the patties if you’d like to.
- You can use an air fryer liner or baking paper if you do not want to mess up your air fryer. Pre-heat the air fryer to 370degF/176degC. Then, place the patties one by one in the basket. You will be amazed by the results.
- Cook your burger for 6 minutes in the air fryer, then flip it and cook another 3 to 5 minutes. Please wait until the burgers reach 160degF before you know they are fully cooked.
- Remember that adding cheese will increase your cooking time by 1 minute. Add your favorite toppings to the fresh buns, and enjoy their delicious taste.
How to make the best air-fried hamburger
If you are making hamburgers from scratch or if they are frozen, the cooking time is key. You need to be aware of a few important things to get a delicious hamburger.
- The perfect beef patties are 80/20. This means that the beef is freshly ground and has just enough fat for it to have a delicious, juicy taste without being too greasy.
- Seasoning is another important aspect to consider. It is best to use onion and garlic powder instead of fresh onions and garlic because they take longer to cook.
- If you’re looking for a caramelization flavor, you can add BBQ sauce to your burger as it cooks. You will thank us when you taste it.
How long to cook a hamburger in an air fryer
It’s a common question when people decide to make a hamburger air-fryer. To answer all questions, it takes about 6 minutes to cook and then another 3 to 5 minutes to turn it over. This gives you a total time of 9 to 11 minutes to have a healthy alternative to a burger.
How to cook a frozen hamburger in an air fryer
The cooking time for a frozen beef pattie is the same as that of a homemade beef pattie, but it can be reduced by a few moments.
Take your frozen hamburger and place it in an air fryer in one layer. The frozen burger should be cooked for 8-10 mins at 350F/176C. After 5 minutes, you will flip it to the other side. You can add cheese, and it will melt, or you can add any topping you like.
BBQ Ribs Air Fryer Recipe
You can enjoy finger-licking, juicy ribs in just 30 minutes using an air fryer. You will get flavorful, succulent ribs that are not off the bone. It’s still a delicious air fryer BBQ ribs recipe. How to cook BBQ Ribs in an Air Fryer is a question that many people ask. Let us take you through the steps.
Ribs with Dry Rub
- One teaspoon of salt
- Black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- Two teaspoons of paprika
- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs (1 rack)
- Three teaspoons of garlic powder
Sweet BBQ Sauce
- Apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon
- Olive oil one tablespoon
- Half a cup of ketchup
- Cumin ground to 1/2 teaspoon
- Brown Sugar, two tablespoons
- Salt and pepper
Dry Ribs Air Fry Rub
- You will have to use some muscle first to remove the membrane. See the silverskin covering the backs of the ribs? Peel it off.
- You can cut the rack into 2-3 sections depending on how big your air fryer is. Remember that it must fit into your air fryer basket.
- After the ribs are sliced, make the spice rub. Combine the main ingredients of salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add cumin and paprika.
- Massage the mixture over the ribs to ensure a good seasoning.
- Time to cook! Preheat the air fryer for a few moments to 375degF/190degC to prevent the ribs from sticking to the basket. Once you are satisfied that the air fryer is hot enough, please remove it from the oven and place the ribs with the meat side down. Allow 15 minutes to allow the magic to occur or to cook.
- After 15 minutes, flip it over and continue cooking it at 375degF/190degF for ten more minutes.
- While the ribs are cooking, you can make the BBQ sauce. Stir Sugar and salt in a pan over low heat until they are completely dissolved.
- Brush the barbeque on all sides of your air fryer ribs.
- After you have created your masterpiece, place the ribs in the basket and bake for 3-5 minutes at 400degF/200degC. You can also wing it by waiting until the sauce darkens a little to know when the ribs will be ready.
- After the ribs have reached their ideal color and the sauce is fully cooked, remove them from your air fryer. Allow the ribs to rest for five minutes. Once the ribs have been removed, it’s tempting to dig in right away, but letting them rest will allow the juices to penetrate the meat. You can add more juice by brushing on more barbeque sauce.
How to make the best BBQ ribs in an air fryer
- Preheating the air fryer will prevent the ribs from sticking to the basket.
- You may wonder why we said to remove the membrane when cooking barbecue ribs with an air fryer. To have more tender and tasty ribs.
- It is a secret rule that you should never overlap ribs when cooking them in an air fryer. They will not cook fully. Instead, place the ribs next to one another.
- In the air fryer cooking process, the temperature and keeping an eye on the ribs is important. Consider it a clever trick: as you brush on the barbecue, raise the temperature a little to prevent burning and create the crispy outer texture that we all love while making the sauce stickier.
How to make Sweet Rib Barbecue Sauce
How can you make your own BBQ sauce if you do not want to purchase it already prepared? Homemade sauce can be made in a matter of minutes. Make a lot and freeze for later use. In a large mixing bowl, combine one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with one tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 cup of ketchup, and 1/2 teaspoon of cumin. Add two tablespoons of brown Sugar, salt, pepper, and one tablespoon of brown Sugar.
How to easily cut ribs?
You may think that cutting ribs is difficult or messy, but with this simple trick, you can make it easy. You can easily slice ribs by flipping the ribs so that the bones are facing up. Then, use a sharp knife to cut between the bones.
Reheating Air Fryer Ribs
What happens if you want to reheat leftover ribs in the air fryer and have some left over? You only need to heat the air fryer at 350degF/176degC, and then cook it for 5-10 mins, or until the ribs are well heated. It is really that easy.